Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNYe

Hmm lunar New Year eve~…how u guys spent ur nite /day eh? =) I had a family gathering dinner… well, though this has been a yearly practice of ours especially when I am studying here in Sg and some others in other countries, we only meet each other occasionally, so we took this chance to catch up with each other… however, this is a new different yr for me, as I feel that lots of changes had happened to me during the past lunar new year… the biggest change I think I am in is that I been into the photography for the past 1yr, which has in turn allowed me to meet lots of other people in the market thus broadening my mindset & knowledge of the world... being in this line has somehow led me to think further & deeper into the roots too... and during the reunion dinner with my mother’s side family and all, heard lots of stories, adding on to my experience though I have not experienced some myself, chit chatted, had fun together… i see the wrinkles in my grandma who had certainly aged during the past yr or so (just had some operation few months back) led me to think past of the much happy times we had together... few others of my cousins have grown up much too, with 3 of them graduated with their Bachelor Cert in the past year… and am still the same old me making slight progress in life (how I hope I could excel much in my studies), just that the small thin me is unchangeable =( my yr2 end of yr exams are coming real soon which is next week, and I really hope I can get a fruitful new year present by getting good results for the papers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home